#TacoTuesday Shrimp Taco Recipe
We love shrimp tacos and we love taco tuesday. For Cinco de Mayo, you should make this taco recipe!
These tacos are super simple and easy to make, and go really well with either our Mole de Puebla or Roasted Poblano & Garlic gourmet finishing sauces.
Taco Tuesday! Shrimp Tacos with Corn, Beans and Cilantro
16 small/medium shrimp
1 cup beans
1 cup corn
2-3 tbsp Cilantro
1 Pouch Le Sauce Mole de Puebla OR Roasted Poblano & Garlic
Spoonful of sour cream
1 tbsp Chili Powder
1 tsp Cumin
1 tsp olive oil
4 tortillas(2 per person)
1/2 cup Shredded Cheese
- Take your shrimp out to defrost in a bowl of cold water
- While your shrimp are defrosting, grab your corn and beans and pour them into a pan to heat up and take 1/2 tbsp of your chili powder/cumin mixture and season your corn and beans-Stir a few times and keep on low for 3-5 minutes
- Take corn and beans off pan and into a bowl
- When your shrimp are defrosted, empty the water in the bowl and pour in the rest of your chili powder and cumin, as well as 1 tsp olive oil
- Then, put your shrimp into the same pan that your beans and corn were just in and cook on medium for 3-5 minutes, or until the shrimp are fully pink all the way through. Then turn your pan off and move off the heat,
- Grab your Le Sauce and heat up in the microwave for 45-60 seconds, or on stove top for 1-2 minutes
- Grab your tortillas and heat them up in the microwave for about 30 seconds
- Cut up your cilantro to sprinkle on top, and grab your shredded cheese
- Now you have everything cooked for your tacos! Build the taco as you please and enjoy!