1 Le Sauce & Co. Mole de Puebla Sauce Packet
4-6 Corn Tortillas
8 oz Shredded Chicken
(boiled chicken breast/thigh or rotisserie chicken)
Salt and Pepper
Shredded Queso Quesadilla Mexican-Style Cheese (or other shredded cheese)
1/2 cup Mexican Crema or Sour Cream
1 Queso Fresco
1 White Onion
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Boil chicken and shred with a fork. Season shredded chicken with salt, pepper, and oregano.
3. Heat about a half inch of oil in a skillet and fry both sides of each tortilla about 10-15 seconds and set aside on a paper towel.
4. Add a small amount of Le Sauce & Co. Mole Sauce to casserole dish and spread
evenly over bottom of dish.
5. Put a small spoonful of mole sauce on each tortilla and spread with spoon.
6. Add shredded chicken and shredded cheese to each tortilla.
7. Roll each tortilla and place in casserole dish with seam down.
8. Pour the rest of the mole sauce over enchiladas and spread evenly.
*If more sauce is desired, another packet of sauce can be added.