1 Le Sauce & Co. Mole de Puebla Sauce Packet
8 oz Shredded Chicken(boiled chicken breast/thigh or rotisserie chicken)
Dash of Salt and Pepper
16 oz Chicken Broth
1/2 cup Peas (canned or frozen)
1/2 cup Corn (canned or frozen
1/2 cup Cotija Cheese
1/4 cup Crema Mexicana (or sour cream)
1. Shred rotisserie chicken and put into bowl. If using chicken breasts or thighs, boil until
easily shreddable, then shred. Set aside.
2. Put instant polenta in a bowl and heat for 45 seconds. Mash with a fork and add a splash of chicken broth. Mix polenta and chicken broth, adding more chicken broth and mixing as needed until a smooth consistency is formed.
3. Season polenta with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Pour Le Sauce & Co. Mole de Puebla sauce over shredded chicken and heat in microwave for 45-60 seconds. Mix to thoroughly coat chicken.
5. Heat canned peas and corn or prepare according to package.
5. Plate polenta and use a spoon to smooth and flatten it out into a large circle on the plate.
6. Place shredded chicken on top of polenta and peas and corn on top of chicken.
7. Pour remaining mole sauce over top of peas and corn.
8. Top with crumbled cotija cheese and drizzle with Mexican crema.