1 Le Sauce & Co. Classic Demi-Glace Sauce Packet
2 Portobello Mushrooms
Salt and Pepper
4-6 small Russet Potatoes
Splash of Milk
1 tbsp Butter
(broccoli, red pepper, red onion
Microwave safe bowl
Grill (cast iron skillet or oven)
1. Remove stems and gills from mushrooms.
2. Coat both sides of each mushroom generously with olive oil and season with garlic powder, rosemary, and pepper. Set aside.
3. Peel and cut potato into cubes. Put in microwave safe bowl and cover with plastic wrap.
Cut a small slit in plastic wrap.
4. Microwave potato cubes for 5-7 minutes or until potatoes have softened and can be mashed easily.
5. While potatoes are in microwave, chop vegetables and saute in pan with olive oil,
seasoning with salt and pepper.
6. To potatoes add a splash of milk, a tablespoon of butter, and season to taste with salt, pepper, and garlic salt. Mix until creamy, adding more milk and butter as needed for desired consistency.