1 Le Sauce & Co. White Wine Lemon Garlic Sauce Packet
1 cup Orecchiette (or other pasta)
1/2 cup Peas
Salt and Pepper
Red pepper flakes
Mint (or basil, parsley)
1. Set pasta to boil.
2. Heat sauté pan over medium heat and drizzle with oil.
3. Add frozen peas and sauté until mostly cooked.
4. Once pasta is cooked to desired doneness, strain and add to pan with peas. Mix.
5. Add White Wine Lemon Garlic sauce to pasta and peas and stir until warmed through.
6. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Plate pasta and top with red pepper flakes and shaved Parmesan.
8. Garnish with fresh mint leaves.
9. Top with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.