1 Le Sauce & Co. Roasted Poblano & Garlic Sauce Packet
1 cup Linguine
10 Medium Shrimp (peeled and deveined, or precooked, if using frozen thaw first)
1/2 cup Cherry Tomatoes
Salt and Pepper
1. Set pasta to boil.
2. Heat sauté pan over medium heat and drizzle with oil.
3. Add shrimp to pan and season with salt and pepper. Sauté until mostly cooked.
4. Add cherry tomatoes and sauté until they begin to blister.
5. Shake sauce packet then add sauce to the pan with shrimp and tomatoes and heat and mix until it begins to simmer.
6. Once pasta is cooked to desired doneness, strain and add to pan. Mix into sauce.
7. Plate pasta and top with queso fresco, fresh chopped cilantro, and a squeeze of lime.